- Thornton Abbey – English Heritage.
- Humber Bridge.
- Waters’ Edge Country park.
- Historic Barton on Humber – Viewing Areas, walks, cycle paths, Far Ings Nature Reserve, Ropewalk Contemporary Arts & Crafts. Wilderspin nation School.
- North Lincolnshire Museum.
- Elsham Country Park with a fine example of an Arboretum.
- Normanby Hall and Country Park Victorian Walled Garden, Farming Museum.
- Forest Pines Golf Club.
- Elsham Golf Club.
- The Deep.
- Laburnham Plant Nurseries.
Where to Eat and Drink
During the winter months evening meals are available if pre-booked at Pine Lodge
Many of the local hostelries provide excellent evening meals and the Thornton Hunt is just a short walk down the lane.
Nag’s Head, Wootton
Yarborough Hotel, Ulceby
Partners Tea Room